The QTA602 is a highly versatile stereo mixer\pre-amplifier with no less than two microphone inputs and four line inputs.
Both microphone inputs include phantom power while all inputs feature individual gain controls. The balanced stereo outputs also feature individual gain control.
The front panel features a conveniently positioned switchable source selection rotary dial which can be labelled alongside an LED output meter for clear output monitoring.
The practically designed QTA602 delivers a simple yet powerful mixing and pre-amplification solution in any commercial system.
- 2 balanced XLR mic inputs with phantom power & gain control
- 4 unbalanced RCA line inputs with gain control
- Stereo balanced line level XLR outputs
- Alarm input
- REC unbalanced output
- Switchable Input priority, Alarm input, Mic1/ Mic2 & Line 1-4 inputs.
- Bass/treble tone control and volume control for Mic1, Mic2 & source
- Dual Master volume control for both left and right channel
- Separate Output level meters for both left and right channels
- AC input voltage selector of 115V and 230V